Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time is on my side

Wow, I have accomplished a whole ton of stuff in the past 6 months! I wrapped up a contract gig in January, I completed my MCBA and applied for and received a job reclassification from intermediate to senior. That was a whole lot of work and I'm really proud of myself for getting through it all and ending up with great results. I received the top grade in my MCBA class (toot toot).

Now I suddenly have my evenings and weekends back! I still have a few things going on but it's nice to have one or two nights a week that are completely wide open. If I want to laze on the couch and read, I do. If I want to go for a long walk, I do. And the stress of it all is gone too. What a difference in my state of mind! The acupuncture and chinese herbs seem to be doing wonders in that department as well.

I am off to southern California on Saturday for 9 days. Back for a few days, then off to Boston for another 9 days. I'm considering canceling Boston but I will see how I feel before I make a decision.

No comments: