Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tired. Always tired.

I'm really friggin tired. Like, REALLY tired. Like fall on your face, fall asleep at the wheel, drift off while sitting on the toilet tired. And all I seem to do is complain about it. "How are you?" people often ask me these days. "I'm doing really well. But I'm tired." Everyone assures me it's to be expected and I'm sure it is. But wow. I have not experienced this in my life...at least not for long periods of time.

But, I am actually doing really well! I'm excited and happy and a little in shock too. I still forget sometimes that there will actually be a baby in our lives in the next couple of months or so. And not just a baby...but a baby that will grow up!! It's all so very exciting. I have so many hopes and dreams and well wishes for this little one. I want him or her to have every possible chance at reaching their highest potential. In everything they do. It's a strange feeling to know that we will be completely responsible for this little human. I feel so honoured and so deeply, deeply grateful to have this opportunity.

30 1/2 weeks now.

No comments: