Renos are done except for the new glass installed in our pony wall and the installation of the new handrail down the stairs. Both expected to be done in the next week or two (at the latest!). Upstairs is cleaned up and everything back in place. Picked up birthing pool (yay!). Had first prenatal with our doula on the weekend. Completed "Save That Child" St. John's emergency first aid course on the weekend (can you tell we're first time moms?).
Things on the "to do in the next 2 weeks" list:
- Pick up car seat
- Pick up home birth/water birth supplies
- Clean up den and put everything away
- Wash baby clothes/diapers and put away
- Clean out fridge and pantry
- Make roman shades for both bedrooms (this is a crazy one but I'm hoping I can actually find the time and energy to do it!)
- Exercise and sleep
Our doula predicted that I will go into labour on New Year's Eve. That would be awesome because I would love a Jan. 1 baby!