Friday, August 24, 2007

Closing

I mentioned a few posts ago that closing costs add a big bill onto an already scary big mortgage bill. We pay the final costs on Monday morning and then it's official. More official than it is now. Then I will start packing. I've resisted the urge to start packing but the boxes I've already started hoarding at my desk at work will definitely make their way home next week. Less than a month to pack! A lifetime for some....just the right amount of time for me. When I pack, even though I have very little to pack, I inevitably discover something I forgot I had or start flipping through old books or photos. I can't help it. It happens every time I move. I bet it happens to most people. So....plan for walking down memory lane when you pack and you will have lots of time.

No comments: