Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mover & a Shaker

I love looking down at my belly and seeing it move and shake. It truly is one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced and I absolutely love it. The movements have changed from little kicks and wiggles to pushing and stretching and rolling around. As much as I want to meet him or her and as much as I can't wait for S to be able to share, I will miss this time I think. For all my complaining about being tired and achy - I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Being pregnant is pretty friggin' cool and amazing.

Speaking of time...the glass will be installed in our new wall on Thursday and stair railing on Friday! Holy crap. I'm almost afraid to write that down in case I jinx it. That would mean....drum roll please.....that the renos would be done! *crosses fingers* *says a silent prayer* *holds breath*

No comments: