Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunshine!

At least I think there is some sun out there today! Yesterday there was definitely some blue sky happening earlier in the day. It takes us a bit longer to get out of the house these days so we missed most of it. Must work on being more prepared I guess. Or just plan for the unplanned. Baby spit up all over herself and S on the way to the car yesterday. After a quick change she was wide awake and ready for another snack which I don't like to rush as it makes both of us anxious. So, we take our time and leave when everyone is content and ready. Which takes time. Good thing I don't have to be anywhere on a strict timeline these days.

Baby has become more and more vocal the last few days. She grunts and growls and meows and all sorts of other interesting sounds. I guess I haven't spent a lot of time around newborns because apparently they are noisy little things!!! She also laughs in her sleep quite regularly. Her mouth breaks into a smile and she shakes as she giggles. She's cute as a button and recently loves snuggling chest to chest which both S and I also love. It's such an amazing feeling to have a little warm bundle of love totally relaxed sleeping next to my heart.

Oh, and we bought some pink clothes for her. Who knew I would enjoy dressing her in pink??

No comments: